Position: ICU RN - Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
$29 - $50 per hour + shift differentials
Brand New - 105-Bed, Not-For-Profit Acute Care Hospital
7:00 PM - 7:30 AM
Visa Candidates Considered:
- The ICU RN will be responsible for managing the patient care of assigned group of patients in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the ICU Department.
- ICU experience in an acute care setting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in skills applicable to the designated area within the probation period
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
SERVICE AREA OVERVIEW
- We are the fastest-growing healthcare organization in the Southeast.
- Voted "Atlanta's Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs" for more than 16 years.
- Top 25 Employer in the US – Rated by Forbes Magazine!
- The Intensive Care Units (ICU) offer state-of-the-art- technology for the care of the critically ill. Our Mission is to partner with the patient and family to provide quality, innovative care that benefits the patient as we assist their return back into the community as a healthy adult.
- Comprehensive critical care services include, but are not limited to: Medical/Surgical, Neurologic/Neurosurgical, Medical/Interventional Cardiac, Obstetrics/Gyn, Bone Marrow Transplant, and Oncology.