Position: RN - Director of SICU/MICU/Telemetry
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Based on experience
Possible for ideal candidate
Full-time, permanent position
VP of patient Care Services
- 24-hour responsibility for assigned patient care areas – SICU/MICU/Telemetry
- This manager will promote professional practice, and coordinate patient care activities in areas of administration, clinical, and human resources.
- Requires an advanced level of management expertise as demonstrated through leadership, departmental functioning and educational preparation.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- BSN, Required
- Master’s, Preferred
- Current unencumbered California RN License
- CCRN or CAN (Certified Nurse Administrator) certification
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum 5 years recent experience in acute care
- Minimum 2 years progressive management level experience
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.