Position: Manager of Laboratory Services - Clinical Lab Scientist (CLS)
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Based on experience
Full-time, permanent position
Days, Rotating weekends
478-bed, full-service acute care hospital, currently undergoing a large expansion!
Lab Administrative Director
- Supervises and directs the daily operations of the Clinical Laboratory to ensure efficient, timely delivery of services.
- Maintains and improves Safety program to meet changing regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating all education programs for Laboratory employees.
- Works on major projects as requested.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the LIS in conjunction with the IS Laboratory analyst.
- BA or BS degree, as required by California Law for CLS Licensure
- Must be licensed by the State of California as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
WHY WORK FOR US?
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Required
- Previous experience as a manager, Required
- Must have experience working in an acute care hospital of similar size
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.