Position: Director of Laboratory Services - Clinical Lab Scientist (CLS)
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Based on experience
Yes, Annual bonus
Full-time, permanent position
478-bed, full-service acute care hospital, currently undergoing a large expansion!
VP- Professional & Support Services
- Functions as Administrative technologist in a general and technical capacity.
- Manages and directs activities of the Clinical Laboratory
- Laboratory Medical Director and VP Professional and Support Services.
- Is responsible for staff direction, special projects, evaluation of current standards of quality, and other programs affecting the quality of patient care and employee relations through the laboratory.
- Oversees the training of all personnel assigned to the laboratory and assigns and supervises their activities. Recommends methods and procedures.
- Monitors the maintenance of all equipment and supplies.
- Maintains a program of quality control in the department and assumes responsibility for the reliability of results reported under their supervision according to CAP, JCAHO, and State and Federal Regulations.
- BA or BS degree, as required by California Law for CLS Licensure
- Master’s degree in Laboratory Technology, Management, Business Administration and/or other related field is desirable.
- Must be licensed by the State of California as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum of 5 or more years’ experience in all phases of laboratory medicine, including front-line supervision.
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years solid Director level in an acute care hospital of similar size for this role.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.