Position: Director of Case Management - (Registered Nurse or Social Worker)
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Based on experience
Possible for ideal candidate
Full-time, permanent position
478-bed, full-service acute care hospital, currently undergoing a large expansion!
- Responsible for the development of staff and systems that promote the support of clinical services.
- Provides leadership and supervision to social workers and case management coordinators.
- Assesses needs, plans, communicates and designs services that are appropriate to the hospital’s mission and patient/family needs.
- Integrates and coordinates services using continuous quality improvement tools.
- Masters of Social Work from an accredited school by the Council of Social Work Education or a Master’s degree in Nursing.
- Current California Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Registered Nurse License.
- Current BLS
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum of two years post-graduate practice in an acute care setting.
- Demonstrated increasing responsibility in supervisor or administrative setting
- Must have management experience in case management
- Must be a RN or LSW with acute hospital case management experience
- LTAC, Insurance, Rehab experience – Not considered for this position.
- Strong Care coordination and discharge planning experience is required
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.