Position: Director of Cardiac Services
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Based on experience
Full-time, permanent position
150-bed, full-service acute care hospital
- The Director of Cardiac Services will be responsible for leadership of the cardiovascular service line, including cardiac catheterization lab, non-invasive cardiology and cardiac rehab.
- Candidates must have strong skills and experience in physician and employee relationships, quality and regulatory issues, and program development and growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Required
- Master’s Degree, Preferred
- Current ARRT RT, RCIS, RCES, CVT or *RN License
- (*Compact license accepted, must obtain Idaho RN license within 90 days of employment)
- Current BLS or obtain within 30 days of employment
- Current ACLS or obtain within six (6) months of employment
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum 3-5 years current experience in Cardiac Nurse Leadership in an Acute Care Setting
- Must have direct Cath Lab experience
- Strong leadership and management skills and experience required, including interpersonal skills, communication skills, personnel management, physician relations, planning, organizing, delegating, problem-solving, team-building, and financial management and budgeting
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.