Position: Surgical Technician
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Competitive salary - Based on experience
Full-time, permanent position
Full-service acute care hospital
M-F 6a-3:15p, rotating weekends
- As Surgical Technician, you will be scrubbing, assisting, and anticipating the needs of the surgeon in all surgical procedures.
- Assists in setting up and operating appropriate instruments and equipment for surgical procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining the aseptic surgical environment before and during the surgical procedure.
- Actively involved with the preparation or the OR suite prior to case, throughout the date and end of shift closedown of the room and redistribution in instruments, supplies and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, Required
- Graduation of an accredited Surgical Tech program, Preferred
- Certified Surgical Tech (CST), Preferred
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum – one (1) year experience in a surgical technician position, Required
- Experience with: Spine, General, Plastics, GYN, Highly desired
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.