Position: Operating Room RN (OR RN) Sign-On Bonus
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Competitive salary - Based on experience
Sign-On Bonus: $10,000
Full-time, permanent position
7a-7p /Rotate Weekends (12-hour shifts)
310-Bed Full-service acute care hospital
- The Operating Room RN, prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Georgia RN License (active/unencumbered), or recognized compact license (subject to Georgia’s licensing requirements)
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum – one (1) year OR experience working in an acute care setting, Required
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.