Position: Operating Room RN (OR RN) Sign-On Bonus
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Competitive salary - Based on experience
Sign-On Bonus: Yes
Full-time, permanent position
7a-7p /Rotate Weekends (12-hour shifts)
612-Bed Full-service acute care hospital
- The Operating Room Registered Nurse performs patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- Provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the surgical patient, and in support of the mission of Doctors Hospital.
- The Operating Room Registered Nurse provides care for birth-to-pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Core competencies will be assessed primarily on the following patient population(s) served: Pre- and intra-operative interventions, including but not limited to: Burn/Wound, Orthopedic, Spine/Neuro, GS/Vascular, GU, GYN, Thoracic, Robotic, Oral and ENT
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Georgia RN License (active/unencumbered), or recognized compact license (subject to Georgia’s licensing requirements)
- BLS, Required
- ACLS, PALS, Preferred
WHY WORK FOR US?
- OR RN experience (any skillset), Required
- Level 1 Trauma Center experience, Preferred
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.