Position: Medical Surgical ICU (MSICU) RN Manager – Sign-On Bonus
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Competitive salary - Based on experience
Sign-On Bonus: Yes
Full-time, permanent position
M-F Days, wknd and eve rounding
763-Bed Comprehensive Acute Care Facility
Medical Surgical ICU
- Responsible and accountable for daily operations of a designated clinical area.
- Advocates and allocates resources to promote efficient, effective, safe, quality and compassionate nursing care based on current standards of practice.
- Integrates clinical, human resource, and financial data to support decision making.
- Promotes research and integrates evidence-based practice into clinical, operational, and leadership processes. Ensures compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
- Master's Degree in Nursing or
- BSN with MBA, MHA or equivalent; or by currently signed commitment letter.
- Those new to the role must become actively enrolled within 6 months and complete the Master's degree within 3 years. Any exemptions from the master's degree requirement must be approved by CNO Advisory Board Council. National Certification in area of specialty within one year of accepting the role.
- Certification may be in leadership or area of clinical practice. Those actively pursuing degree must obtain national certification within 1 year of graduation.
- Must have current NC or compact RN license. 'Temporary’ NC license will be considered.
- BLS, Required
- ACLS, PALS, may be required
- Nurse Executive Certification or Nurse Manager and Leader Certification (AONE), highly desired
WHY WORK FOR US?
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent nursing experience; 2 years in relevant clinical hospital experience with demonstrated leadership skills
- Previous leadership experience, Preferred
- Operational Experience, Preferred
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders!
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.