Position: Emergency Room RN (ER RN) Sign-On Bonus
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner…and much more!
Competitive salary - Based on experience
Sign-On Bonus: Yes
Full-time, permanent position
FT Mid-Shifts /Rotating Weekends
3/12’s - (11a-11p), (1a-1p) or (3a-3p)
119-Bed acute care hospital
- The Emergency Room Nurse is responsible for working as a team with other emergency response personnel in all disciplines of emergency care to deliver high-quality care in a fast-paced setting.
- Responsible for triaging patients, responding timely and making accurate decisions in order to provide stabilizing care to individuals in a crisis.
- Must be able to respond to emergencies while assuring open communication with patients and their families, as well as other emergency medical professionals to provide and ensure proper and accurate medical therapeutic intervention.
- Responsible for performing direct patient care using the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation of all assigned patients, infancy through life span.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Georgia RN License (active/unencumbered), or recognized compact license (subject to GA’s licensing requirements)
- BLS within 90 days of hire
- ACLS and PALS within 6 months of hire
WHY WORK FOR US?
- One (1) year ER experience working in an acute care setting, Required
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
- Complete de-escalation class within 6 months of hire
- Completion of the Behavioral Health competency checklist
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.