Position: Manager of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Registered Nurse
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Competitive salary - Based on experience
Full-time, permanent position
: M-F, No weekends
209-Bed full-service acute care hospital
- The ICU Manager maintains Clinical knowledge of areas within the department.
- Manages day-to-day operations involving scheduling, patient-team rounding, and in ensuring patient and family satisfaction
- Assists unit educator with competency development and execution
- Assists resource nurse with admission, transfer, or discharge Coordination
- Assist department director in interviewing and hiring personnel
- Assist the unit director with the monitoring and evaluation of employee performance, implementation of learning plans, and the completion of staff yearly evaluations.
- Assists in counseling staff and in implementing disciplinary process when indicated, including termination.
- Provides leadership in compliance with regulatory agency standards, national nursing standards and specialty nursing standards
- Assists in monitoring the delivery of high-quality patient care and in evaluating patient optimal outcomes
- Assists unit director with budget formulation and execution
- Maintains quality audits and monitor daily core measures
- Assist with the monitoring, management, and ordering of supplies.
- Assists in the procurement, monitoring, maintenance, and purchasing of capital and non-capital equipment.
- The nurse manager will continue to oversee departmental operations in the absence of the unit director, and will manage up issues outside of his/her job description scope to Senior Leadership as needed.
- Will assist staff in the direct delivery of patient care during extreme volume surges and when if internal or external crisis, which may affect patient care arise.
- Will occasionally assist with patient transportation to procedures when unit clerk or other staff members are unavailable for assistance
- Bachelor’s Degree, Required
- New Hampshire RN License (active/unencumbered), or recognized compact license (subject to NH’s licensing requirements)
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum – 3-7 years relevant work experience in an acute care ICU/Critical Care setting, Required
- Strong Seasoned Leader (3+ years of leadership experience) in an acute care setting. (Preferably ICU or Clinical Coordinator).
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.