Position: Division Director of Clinical Process Improvement
Kansas City, MO
MO, KS, MS and LA
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with Match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Based on experience
Full-time, permanent position
Yes, Approx. 20%
Division Vice President of Quality
- Directs multidisciplinary team in identifying and implementing sustainable changes that result in improved clinical processes, which lead to improved outcomes
- Works closely with the Chief Medical Officer, Division Vice President of Quality, and Facility leadership to identify and determine facility clinical variance opportunities and targets based on peer group analysis.
- Works directly with physicians, executive leaders, directors and staff to implement and maintain clinical excellence.
- Strategically plans and implements clinical excellence projects with hospital executives and division leadership.
- Analyzes clinical performance data to identify clinical variation opportunities and makes recommendations to facility and division leadership in alignment with the facility's strategic plan.
- Recommends changes or improvements based on research and evidence to implement clinical best practices.
- Drives improved clinical outcomes through the development and deployment of standard toolkits, processes and clinical assessments.
- Collaborates with Division Chief Medical Officer, Division VP of Quality, and corporate groups to implement clinical performance improvement strategies.
- Provides best practices and clinical evidence to physicians and multi-disciplinary teams to assist in clinical performance improvement.
- Collaborates with facility, division and corporate leaders to develop and/or identify best demonstrated practices to improve clinical and operational performance.
- Coordinates division and corporate resources to ensure successful execution of established clinical performance agenda.
- Prioritizes work based upon the needs of the business and in accordance and alignment with company strategy.
- Ensures standardization and consistency across operations; Communicates routinely with Division Leadership to ensure alignment across the clinical operations program.
- Serves as the clinical operations’ primary consultant in clinical performance improvement and implementation teams.
- Works to adjust strategies to respond to changing business needs.
- Develops presentations to present to a wide audience at the hospital and division levels.
- Actively participates in projects and conversations with clinical operations.
- Communicates timely and effectively in a matrix environment.
- Drives business decisions through the development and use of analytics.
- Works in a remote and in a matrix environment.
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN), Required
- Master’s Degree (MSN or MBA), Preferred
- RN (Registered Nurse) License, Required
WHY WORK FOR US?
- 5 years professional work experience required.
- Experience in working with physicians and/or other clinicians in driving efficiency and value required.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.