Position: Director of Pharmacy (Westside)Location:
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits packageRelocation:
Based on experienceBonus:
Yes, up to 12% of SalaryPosition Type:
Full-time, permanent positionFacility Type:
(3) Full-Service Acute Care HospitalsDepartment:
Pharmacy ServicesReports To:
Chief Pharmacy OfficerJOB DESCRIPTION
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and direct Pharmacy Department operations to provide for quality pharmaceutical care to patients and staff under the highest professional and regulatory standards, including the 340B program as applicable.
- Be responsible for safe and appropriate drug therapy throughout the organization.
- Lead departmental strategic planning and provide clinical and operational management of Pharmacy Services.
- Maintain close working relationships with key medical staff, other hospital managers, and hospital leadership.
- Actively participate in hospital strategic planning and strongly aligns with organizational goals. .
- Graduate of an accredited pharmacy program, Required
- Advanced degree, and/or hospital residency training program, Preferred
- Current, or eligible for licensure as a Registered Pharmacist in the state of Oregon, must obtain license within one year of hire
- Oregon Driver’s License
WHY WORK FOR US?Our Values:
- MUST HAVE 5-7 years of hospital pharmacy management level experience
- Completion of hospital residency training program, Preferred
Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence, IntegrityOur Vision:
Health for a Better World!
- Security and stability – we are the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon!
- Exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
- If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, apply now!