Position: CVOR Surgical Technician Location:
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!Salary:
Competitive salary - Based on experienceSign-On Bonus:
Yes, with 2-year commitmentRelocation assistance:
Yes, for ideal candidate Position Type:
Full-time, permanent positionShift:
Days, rotating weekendsCall:
313-Bed Full-Service Comprehensive Acute Care HospitalDepartment:
Surgical ServicesJOB DESCRIPTION
- As a CVOR Surgical Technician CVOR you will be responsible for scrubbing, assisting, and anticipating the needs of the surgeon in all surgical procedures.
- Assists in setting-up and operating appropriate instruments and equipment for surgical procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining the aseptic surgical environment before and during the surgical procedure.
- Actively involved with the preparation or the OR suite prior to case, throughout the date and end of shift closedown of the room and redistribution in instruments, supplies and equipment.
- Graduate of a School of Surgical Technology, Required
- Certified Surg Tech (CST), Required
- National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) certification within 3 months of graduation.
WHY WORK FOR US?Together,
- Minimum: Two (2) years CVOR experience in a surgical technician position, Required
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.We offer:
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders!
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.