Position: Manager of Case Management
San Jose, CA
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Possible, case-by-case basis
Based on experience
Full-time, permanent position (M-F, no weekends)
474-Bed, Full Service Acute Care Hospital
- The Manager of Case Management is responsible for assisting the Director of Case Management with the case management program, including the functions of case management, utilization management, and discharge planning for the Hospital.
- The Manager of Case Management will help assess and evaluate the care/services rendered, staffing levels, competency and educational needs of the case management staff and effectively coordinates and controls resources.
- The Manager of Case Management participates in the annual review of the Case Management/Utilization Management Plan of the hospital.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Bachelors’ Degree in Nursing, Preferred
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- CALIFORNIA Registered Nurse License, REQUIRED
- (*Must have CA RN license to be considered)
- ACM or CCM, Preferred
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Self-directed and able to work under pressure and constant change.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with medical staff, hospital personnel, patients, and their families
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to identify problems, generate and analyze feasible solutions, and choose a course of action
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.