Position: RN Acute Care Ortho/Spine
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Possible, determined on a case by case basis
Based on experience
Up to $5,000 for experienced RN’s
760-Beds, Full Service Acute Care Hospital
Full-time, permanent position
Full-time Days and Nights (rotating weekends) 3-Nights and 5-Days
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Directs and oversees all nursing care for the department-specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by the Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes
- Supports the organization's vision and mission and utilize knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care
- Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
- Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice by participation in quality of care activities to initiate, implement, and sustain process improvements
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge in nursing practice and education
- Monitors patients’ progress toward the attainment of outcomes
- Contributes to the professional development of peers, colleagues and others
- Collaborates with the patient, significant others and health care providers in providing and advocating for patient care
- Considers safety and cost effectiveness when delivering patient care
- Makes decisions and actions on behalf of patients in an ethical manner
- Participates in the improvement of operational functions of the department
- Establishes and maintains effective and respectful communication in development of all collaborative relationships
- Evaluates and participate in opportunities for outstanding service to all customers and accept responsibility in partnership that is equally respectful to everyone
- Demonstrates the ability to apply knowledge of age-appropriate resources in patient specific scenario(s)
- Utilizes critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify, interpret, and access appropriate resources in patient specific scenario(s)
- Securer, administer and handle medication according to established guidelines
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Registered Nurse License (KS)
- ONS Chemotherapy, not required but highly desired
- Biotherapy course, not required but highly desired
WHY WORK FOR US?
- 1 to 2 years acute care experience - Preferred
- New Grads will be considered!
- SNF/LTAC experience will be considered!
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.