Position: Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RN (PICU RN)
Idaho Falls, ID
Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Based on experience
Yes, case by case
Yes, case by case
Full-time, permanent position
Full-time/Mixed (Rotating weekends)
330-Bed Full-service acute care hospital
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- The PICU RN is responsible for the delivery of patient care in the critical care setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- This includes caring for critically ill pediatric patients immediately post anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients, medical-surgical patients and oncology patients requiring critical care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Idaho RN License (active/unencumbered), or active RN compact/multi-state license
- AHA-CPR for Healthcare Providers
- ACLS, PALS, NRP, STABLE and TNCC required within the first year of hire
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Demonstrated proficiency in pediatric nursing with a minimum of two (2) years of recent PICU experience in an acute care setting.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.