Position: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RN (NICU RN)
Idaho Falls, ID
Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Student loan repayment, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Based on experience
Yes, case by case
Yes, case by case
Full-time, permanent position
Full-time/Mixed (Rotating weekends)
330-Bed Full-service acute care hospital
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The NICU RN is responsible for participating in the direct care of patients in NICU; performing nursing assessments of patients by observation and interaction with patient/significant others for educational, physiological, psychosocial, comfort, and safety needs; planning and coordinating care, and follow-up with other associates, departments, physicians and management as necessary; evaluating and documenting each patients response to interventions.
- Participates in the unit’s Quality Improvement Program by identifying and collecting then analyzing elements that contribute to quality care, and documenting the results.
- May serve as Charge Nurse; be responsible for caregiver assignments according to patient need, individual nurse workload, and available staff.
- Acts as a resource person to assess overall situations of the department is capable of making independent decisions, and reports pertinent information to the Physician, Charge Nurse, Clinical Team Leader, Manager, Director or House Supervisor.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Idaho RN License (active/unencumbered), or active RN compact/multi-state license
- AHA-CPR for Healthcare Providers
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Demonstrated proficiency in NICU with a minimum of two (2) years of recent Level 3 NICU RN experience in an acute care setting.
- Transport experience preferred and/or the desire to gain transport experience
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.