sPosition: Intensive Care Unit RN (ICU RN)
Idaho Falls, ID
Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Student loan repayment, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Based on experience
Full-time, permanent position
Either 7p-7a or Mixed Shifts available
334-Bed Full-service acute care hospital
Intensive Care Unit
- This position is responsible for the delivery of patient care in the critical care setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. This includes caring for critically ill patients immediately post anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients, medical-surgical patients and pediatric patients (over the age of 3) requiring critical care.
- Follows Registered Nurse state practice guidelines and hospital policies and procedures, as well as unit based protocols and procedures.
- Collaborates with other disciplines to assure patient safety, creates an environment of healing, and facilitate the achievement of exceptional outcomes for patients.
- Performs and assists with a variety of specialized procedures as trained, including arterial line monitoring and insertion, Swan-Ganz monitoring and insertion, ICP monitoring and insertion, Lycox, Cool guard, Intra-aortic Balloon Pump, and CRRT therapy.
- Evaluates, formulates, coordinates, and documents the patient’s plan of care based on a complete physical and psycho-social assessment and response to interventions based on the age and need of the patient.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Idaho RN License or Compact/multi-state license
- AHA-ACLS, must obtain w/in 90 days of hire
- TNCC, must obtain w/in 18 months from hire
- CCRN, highly desirable
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum 1-year ICU RN acute care experience, required.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.