Position: Director Medical Staff Services
Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: Yes, up to 15% of Salary
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Relocation: Case by case
Full-time, permanent position
741-Bed Comprehensive Acute Care Hospital
Medical Staff Office
- Leads the direction and management of the Medical Staff Office in areas of medical staff administration, medical staff education, accreditation and regulatory compliance, facility-based credentialing, privileging, performance improvement and information management.
- Participates in Medical Staff department and committee meetings as needed in relation to credentialing.
- Works with Medical Staff officers and departmental chairs regarding required duties to help them consistently perform their functions and assure compliance with the above.
- Bachelor's degree, Required
- Master's degree, Preferred.
- Certification by the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) as a Certified Professional Medical Staff Manager (CPMSM) or Certified Professional Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) preferred
WHY WORK FOR US?
- 3-5 years of progressive responsibility and experience in Medical Staff Services, with 2 years of management or office management experience preferred.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with physicians, physician office staff, department directors, administration, licensing and regulatory agencies, colleagues, and centralized processing center staff.
- Detail oriented with analytical skills.
- Ability to manage many projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Knowledge and understanding of CMS and Joint Commission standards, NPDB guidelines, hospital policies and procedures, and general licensing regulations.
- Medical terminology and computer knowledge, including word processing and database management.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.