Position: Mother Baby -Couplet Care RN (Registered Nurse)
Based on experience
Case by Case
Case by Case
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Full-time, permanent position
108-Bed Full-Service Acute Care Hospital
- The Registered Nurse – Mother/Baby provides direct nursing care to new born patients and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the Women’s Services.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program, Required
- Bachelor’s of Science, Nursing, (BSN), Preferred
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
- AHA-BLS, Required
- AHA-ACLS, must obtain within 6 mos. of hire
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum two (2) years recent experience in a Mother/Baby - Couplet Care setting
- *Will consider 1-year experience in Mother/Baby if have been an RN in another setting
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.