Position: Labor and Delivery RN (Registered Nurse) - Sign-On Bonus
Based on experience
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Full-time, permanent position
108-Bed Full-Service Acute Care Hospital
- The Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community.
- The L&D RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed.
- The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination.
- The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence-based practices.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program, Required
- Bachelor’s of Science, Nursing, (BSN), Preferred
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
- AHA-BLS, Required
- AHA-ACLS, Required
- AHA-NRP, Required
- AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring, Required
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum one (1) years recent experience in Labor and Delivery
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.