Position: ICU RN (Registered Nurse)
Based on experience
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Full-time, permanent position
7 am – 7 pm and 7 pm – 7 am (rotating weekends)
186-Bed Full-Service Acute Care Hospital – Magnet Facility
Intensive Care Unit (12 Beds)
- The Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit – RN ICU provides direct nursing care to patients and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and
- Assesses, plans and implements care and interventions in addressing the problems of the neonate
- Carries out physician orders
- Assists physician during examination, treatment, and procedures
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Instructs and educates patients and families
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic patient care environment for at risk infants
- Orients and mentors new staff members
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program, Required
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing, Required
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum one (1) year recent ICU experience, Required
- Two (2+) or more years recent ICU experience, Preferred
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
Come join a team where our Nurses say:
“It’s very much like family here. Everyone is friendly and gets to know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care that rivals’ larger organizations.”
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.