Position: Cath Lab RN (Registered Nurse), Sign-On Bonus
Based on experience
Sign On: Yes
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Full-time, permanent position
Yes - Must live within 25 minutes of the facility
186-Bed Full-Service Acute Care Hospital – Magnet Facility
Cath Lab (5 Beds)
- The Cath Lab RN is responsible for providing nursing care to the patient undergoing procedures. This process includes assessing the needs of each assigned patient and planning the nursing care needed to meet those needs. Once planned, the RN is responsible for assuring that the plan of care is carried out through his/her performance and leadership. Such services are provided while maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- In addition, the RN in the Cath Lab will have validated orientation and competency in Pre- and Post-Cath Areas and provide services to the adult and geriatric age groups.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program, Required
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing, Required
- Enroll in BSN program within 6 months of hire and obtain in 36 months, Required
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum one (1) year recent Cath Lab experience, Required
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
Come join a team where our Nurses say:
“It’s very much like family here. Everyone is friendly and gets to know one another. We take pride in the fact we have such a friendly culture while still being able to deliver exceptional care that rivals’ larger organizations.”
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.