Position: Manager of Case Management
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Based on experience
Yes, for ideal candidate
Full-time, permanent position
454-bed, full-service acute care hospital, Level II Trauma Center
Director of Case Management
- This position requires knowledge of Resource Management, under and over utilization, discharge planning, Medicare and government payer regulations, quality control and process improvement activities as related to Utilization Management.
- Supports the facility by ensuring effective and efficient utilization review and discharge planning services to all patients, as needed.
- Assures compliance with requirements or standards pertaining Joint Commission, Local Fl, and CMS.
- Oversee and manage the Utilization Management functions and staff.
- The Case Management Manager will work to support and protect the rights of each patient served, treats each patient with dignity and care, and maintains patient confidentiality/privacy.
- Demonstrates commitment to patient safety initiatives including patient falls, medication safety, National Patient Safety Goals, critical value reporting, and administration of blood products.
- Provides appropriate patient/family education, per department and hospital policy and procedures.
- Associates Degree in Science, Nursing program (ASN), Required
- Current Florida RN/LPN or Compact/Multistate Registered Nurse License – MUST BE A NURSE
WHY WORK FOR US?
- 2+ years' case management experience in an acute care setting required
- 2+ years' supervisory or manager level experience in case management required
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.