(OR RN) Operating Room Registered Nurse
$23 - $47 per hour
Yes. Full comprehensive benefit package including 401-K, Stock Program, Medical, Dental, etc.
537-Bed, Not-For-Profit Acute Care Hospital
- Prior operating room experience REQUIRED
- Demonstrated proficiency in skills applicable to designated area within probationary period.
Licensure & Certifications Required:
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing
- GA RN or Multistate License Required
Service Area Overview:
- Voted "Atlanta's Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs" for more than 16 years.
- Top 25 Employer in the US – Rated by Forbes Magazine
- As a leader in surgical services, specializing in Robotic, General, Bariatric, Neuro, Orthopedic, Breast, Plastic, and Gynecologic Surgery, we understand the importance of investing in state-of-the-art technology.
- We perform more than 40,500 cases annually, 27,000 at the Atlanta campus – the most of any single hospital in Georgia.
- We are home to many of Atlanta’s finest surgeons, in a variety of specialties, and offer the latest technology available in healthcare today.
- We offer our patients innovative technology, including: daVinci® robotic surgical system, O-arm Intraoperative Imaging, HD technology, Ci™ System - computer-assisted orthopedic surgery system, artificial spinal disc, and stealth-guided image navigation.
- New advances in surgical technology allow us to stay at the forefront of medicine and devote more time to providing the best patient care possible.
- Many of the surgeons on staff are pioneers in laparoscopic surgery and are nationally recognized for their expertise in this area and many other minimally invasive techniques.