Position: RN Clinical Manager ICU (Adult)
New Orleans, LA
Based on experience
Yes, up to 15% of Salary
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K with Company Match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Student Loan Assistance/Forgiveness, etc.
Full-time, permanent position
Days, 7a-7p, Rotating Weekends
327-Bed Acclaimed teaching, research and medical center! We provide leading edge care from primary to tertiary to quaternary in a vast number of specialties. We are located just outside of New Orleans' historic French Quarter. The city is home to many annual festivals, including the Jazz & Heritage Festival and the French Quarter Festival, and even has its own unique cuisine. For a city that's rich in culture and activities, look no further than New Orleans!
Abdominal Transplant Unit/Critical Care
Director of ICU
- Oversees the day to day clinical functions of the Abdominal Transplant unit. Utilizes evidence-based nursing to serves as a consultant, facilitator, practitioner, educator and resource for nursing staff caring for Hepatobiliary, Renal and Abdominal Transplant patients.
- Provides direct supervision, coaching and mentoring to professional and support staff. Supports the professional practice model, standards of nursing practice and the legal and industry standards.
- Responsible for assessing and evaluating patient needs, developing and/or providing consultation on development of patient care plans, assisting in the management of patient care, and monitoring of clinical responses and resource consumption on a concurrent basis.
- Responsible for implementing hospital goals and quality indicators.
- Accountable for clinical and service quality outcomes within the overall guidelines set by the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring clinical and operational compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or health-related science field, Preferred
- Louisiana RN (or Multistate License) Active and Clear, Required
- BLS and ACLS, Required
- National Certification such as: CCTC, CNS, CCRN, and/or PCCN, Preferred
WHY WORK FOR US?
- 2+ years NURSING Management experience - Will consider 3-5 years RECENT Charge experience
- Management experience MUST INCLUDE: ICU RN Management Experience, Required
- Must have Clinical manager experience not Operational manager experience
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.