Position: RN Medical ICU – Sign-On Bonus
YES – Our comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-K with company match, Stock Purchase Program, Adoption Assistance, Dependent Care, Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Forgiveness
Based on Experience
Sign-On Bonus: $10,000
Full-time, permanent position
Nights, rotating weekends
760-Bed, Full-Service, Comprehensive Acute Care Facility
- One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! We are the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. As a leader in overall recommend care, we treat more than 24,000 patients annually and deliver more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13-state region!
- We are located just a short drive from Downtown Wichita, which offers plenty of restaurants, shops, and entertainment. Other nearby activities include the Great Plains Nature Center, the Wichita Art Museum, and the Historic Old Cowtown Museum. Complete with its own local zoo, Wichita has all the amenities you need and more!
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department -specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Supports the organization vision and mission.
- Utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.
- Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Required
- Registered Nurse State of Kansas
- Successful completion of Dysrhythmia Exam within allotted time frame, as specified in policy
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course within allotted time frame, as specified in policy
- For RNs in MICU – NIH
WHY WORK FOR US?
- RN who has 1-2 years hospital acute care experience – any specialty
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders!
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.