Position: Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse (CVOR RN)
Very competitive, Based on your years of experience
Yes, Up to $5,000
: Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Full-time, Permanent position
Days - (rotating weekends)
410-Bed, Level-1 Acute Care Trauma Hospital
Surgical Services – 24 OR Suite – Fast Paced
- Operating Room oversees and directs the care of the surgical patient.
- The Operating Room Registered Nurse is responsible for the care of patients in all-surgical specialties.
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BSN, Preferred
- Colorado (or Compact/Multi-state) RN License
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum1-3 years’ Operating Room RN experience, Required
- HEART EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
We understand that hiring excellent nurses and surgical staff and providing them with the support they need ensures patient-centered care. We are one of Denver's Level I Trauma centers and offer a multidisciplinary collaborative approach to learning in the OR.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.