Position: ICU RN, Sign-On Bonus
Competitive salary - Based on experience
Full-time, permanent position
Nights, Rotating Weekends
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance, and much more!
612-Bed full-service academic teaching hospital
Critical Care (ICU)
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Georgia RN License (active/unencumbered), or Compact/Multistate RN license
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum 1+ year ICU experience
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders!
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.