Position: Director of Cardiovascular Services (Registered Nurse), Sign-On Bonus
Based on experience
Sign-On Bonus: Yes
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance, etc.
Full-time, permanent position, no weekends
513-Bed Full-Service Acute Care Hospital
- The Director is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and directing all functions of the department(s) in order to support the stated mission, vision and values of the hospital and the philosophy of the Department of Nursing and promote, advocate and support the nursing staff’s primary commitment to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family or community.
- It is expected that the Director will effectively operate the department, continue the improvement of the department’s processes and outcomes, comply with hospital and corporate policy and procedures, efficiently manage finances and resources, promote teamwork and customer satisfaction, and integrate the department services into the organization’s overall plan for delivery-of-care and service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN), Required
- MSN or Masters’ Degree in a Healthcare-related field, Preferred
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
- National Specialty Certification, Preferred
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum of ten (10) years recent nursing experience in acute care, Required
- Minimum of five (5) years nursing management experience in Cardiovascular Services (acute care setting), Required
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.