Position: CVICU RN, Sign-On Bonus
Very competitive, Based on years of experience
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Loan Forgiveness, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance and much more!
Full-time, permanent position
Nights, 7p-7a, rotating weekends
Highly specialized acute care hospital
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
- Our CVICU is a highly specialized adult intensive care unit. It is comprised of 15 inpatient beds.
- The unit specializes in the immediate post-operative care of coronary artery bypass surgery, heart transplant, heart valves ventricular assist device placement, esophageal and thoracic procedures and post op vascular surgeries.
- Our population of patients may include MI, heart failure, cardiac dysrhythmias, hypothermia post-cardiac arrest and cardiogenic shock.
- Graduate of an Accredited Nursing Program
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science, Nursing, (BSN), Required within 24 months of hire
- MSN, Preferred
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license, Required
- AHA-BLS, Required
- AHA-ACLS, within 6 months, Required
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN®), Preferred
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum of one-year experience in Critical Care in an acute care Hospital within the last three years required.
- Experience with High Acuity ICU medical / surgical patients (SICU), Preferred
- Willing to consider candidates with no CVICU exp. in lieu of having 3-4 years of ICU experience in a hospital setting
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.