Position: Registered Respiratory Therapist
Kansas City, MO
Based on experience
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!
Full-time, permanent position
Nights, rotating weekends
590-Bed, Full-Service Level 1 Trauma Hospital
- Under the general supervision of the RT Supervisor or Team Leader, you will perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ordered by a physician
- Your duties will include medical gas administration, aerosol therapy, obtaining and analyzing blood specimens, performing patient testing, operating and maintaining various types of respiratory and cardiopulmonary equipment, providing mechanical ventilation, maintaining artificial airways, assisting with cardiopulmonary resuscitation, providing patient education, monitoring equipment and patient response to therapy
- Your additional responsibilities will include completing documentation of in-patient and departmental records, cleaning equipment, and maintaining safety and infection control practices.
- Graduate of an AMA accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
- Registered with the National Board for Respiratory Care as an Advanced Respiratory Care Practitioner (RRT)
- Licensed by the State of Missouri Division of Professional Registration
- 1+ years clinical RRT experience, Preferred
- New Grads will be considered
WHY WORK FOR US?
Come Grow With Us.
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us—become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life
- Maintain certain clinical competencies required the Department appropriate to the level of service provided
- Above average interpersonal skills and basic computer skills
We consistently achieve top-ratings and recognition for outstanding quality performance and excellent clinical outcomes.
To achieve this level of high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. If you're passionate about making a difference in healthcare, we offer you an excellent environment where you can advance your career and achieve your goals.
In return, we'll reward you with competitive salaries, great benefits and a chance to work with a proven team.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.