Position: Surgical Technician (OR Tech) II
Kansas City, MO
Based on experience
Yes, up to $10,000
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!
Full-time, permanent position
8/10/12 shifts available.
590-Bed Full-Service Acute Care Hospital
- The Surgical Technician II, under the direct supervision of a registered professional nurse, provides direct and indirect perioperative patient care for patients requiring surgical intervention, in a minimum of three OR specialty areas (Vascular, Neuro, Ortho, ENT, Cardio/Thoracic) one of which must be Neuro or Cardio, with cases/patients of high acuity.
- Assumes call rotation responsibility for all procedures excluding those considered within the scope of the open-heart team call responsibilities, unless trained in the cardio/thoracic specialty.
- Completion of a Surgical Technician Certificate program, Required.
- National Surgical Technician Certification
WHY WORK FOR US?
Come Grow With Us
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us—become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life
- Minimum one (1) year OR experience in a scrub role and must pass competencies for three OR specialty areas to include vascular, neuro ortho, ENT, cardo/thoracis.
- Must be able to read and write, hear and follow verbal and/or written instructions.
- Must wear hospital provided protective barrier attire while on duty
We consistently achieve top-ratings and recognition for outstanding quality performance and excellent clinical outcomes.
To achieve this level of high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. If you're passionate about making a difference in healthcare, we offer you an excellent environment where you can advance your career and achieve your goals.
In return, we'll reward you with competitive salaries, great benefits and a chance to work with a proven team.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.