Position: Electrophysiology RN
Kansas City, MO
Based on experience
Yes, up to $10,000
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!
Full-time, permanent position
Monday – Friday 7am – until cases are completed, no weekends
590-Bed Full-Service Acute Care Hospital
Cardiology Nurse Manager
- Under the general direction of the Cardiology Nurse Manager, the Electrophysiology Nurse Clinician works with electrophysiologist performing nursing activities as related to the Cardiovascular laboratory.
- Administers medications, monitors patient vital signs/EKG, performs continual patient assessment during patient’s stay in the laboratory.
- Documents accurate nursing records and patient data.
- Coordinates patient teaching and post procedure assessment.
- Performs emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Assists with in-service education.
- Collects and assembles data for data base, outcome analysis and performance improvement.
- Responsible to carry out any other activities assigned by the Cardiology Nurse Manager to assure the department runs effectively and efficiently.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program, Required.
- RN License in Missouri or multi-state/compact upon hire/start, Preferred
- CCRN Certification, Preferred
- BLS, Required
- ACLS, Required within 6 months of hire
WHY WORK FOR US?
Come Grow With Us
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us—become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years in a critical care nursing, cardiovascular/special procedures radiology laboratory, emergency room, and cardiovascular operating room or Electrophysiology experience in an acute care hospital
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills required. Able to complete in 6 months a hemodynamic test and arrhythmia recognition test.
We consistently achieve top-ratings and recognition for outstanding quality performance and excellent clinical outcomes.
To achieve this level of high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. If you're passionate about making a difference in healthcare, we offer you an excellent environment where you can advance your career and achieve your goals.
In return, we'll reward you with competitive salaries, great benefits and a chance to work with a proven team.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.