Position: OR Manager – Sign-On Bonus
Yes - Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with company match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance, and more!
Competitive salary - Based on experience
Sign-On Bonus: Yes
Full-time, permanent position
763-Bed Comprehensive Acute Care Facility
- Responsible and accountable for daily operations of a designated clinical area.
- Advocates and allocates resources to promote efficient, effective, safe, quality and compassionate nursing care based on current standards of practice.
- Integrates clinical, human resource, and financial data to support decision making.
- Promotes research and integrates evidence-based practice into clinical, operational, and leadership processes. Ensures compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
- Master's Degree in Nursing (Preferred) or BSN with MBA, MHA or related field; or by currently signed commitment letter.
- Those new to the role must become actively enrolled within 6 months and complete within 3 years.
- Any exemptions from the Master's degree requirement must be approved by CNO Council.
- Must have current NC or compact RN license. 'Temporary’ NC license will be considered.
- National Certification Preferred, if not already certified, must obtain certification in area of specialty within one year of accepting the role.
- Certification may be in leadership or area of clinical practice.
- Those actively pursuing degree must obtain national certification within 1 year of graduation.
- BLS, Required
WHY WORK FOR US?
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent nursing experience; 2 years in relevant clinical hospital experience with demonstrated leadership skills
- Previous leadership experience, preferred
- Operational Experience, Preferred
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders!
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.