Position: Manager – Respiratory Therapy
Kansas City, MO
Based on experience
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!
Full-time, permanent position
Days, Mon-Fri, No weekends
590-Bed, Level 1, Full-Service Acute Care Hospital
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Under supervision of the Director, this position is responsible for the general daily operation as well as the clinical performance of Respiratory Therapy.
- The Manager oversees the work of subordinates by allocating and monitoring work in these departments.
- May be required to perform patient care in urgent situations.
- Maintaining departmental reports;
- Recommending departmental policies, procedures, and programs to ensure departmental effectiveness;
- Assisting in Performance Improvement; providing in-service education and training for staff; attending administrative meetings;
- Performing routine equipment calibration and function checks; conducting shift meetings; monitoring and managing productivity; maintaining communications within the department and with other departments;
- Verifying payroll; performing clinical functions within the scope of practice of this department; conducting employee merit reviews; working on call if needed
- Graduate of an AMA accredited Respiratory Therapy program, Required
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferred
- Registered with the National Board for Respiratory Care as an Advanced Respiratory Care Practitioner (RRT)
- Licensed by the State of Missouri Division of Professional Registration
- Minimum – Two+ (2+) years clinical experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care facility
- Supervisory Experience - Required
- Management Experience: Five years of recent Leadership experience, Preferred.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Come Grow With Us.
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us—become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life
- Maintain certain clinical competencies required the Department appropriate to the level of service provided
- Above average interpersonal skills and basic computer skills
We consistently achieve top-ratings and recognition for outstanding quality performance and excellent clinical outcomes.
To achieve this level of high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. If you're passionate about making a difference in healthcare, we offer you an excellent environment where you can advance your career and achieve your goals.
In return, we'll reward you with competitive salaries, great benefits and a chance to work with a proven team.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.