Position: Manager – NICU
Kansas City, MO
Based on experience
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!
Full-time, permanent position
Mon-Fri, No weekends
590-Bed, Level 1, Full-Service Acute Care Hospital
- Under the guidance and direction of the Director of Nursing and the Chief Nursing Officer, provides nursing leadership for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care and safety in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Collaborates with physicians and other departments to coordinate the needs of patients and their families.
- Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Supports the mission and vision of the facility, division and company.
- Assures quality care through the initiation and evaluation of patient care utilizing performance improvement process.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Required
- Active RN license in Kansas (or multistate/compact), Required
- BLS, ACLS, and NRP, Required
- Management Experience: Minimum 2 years of management experience
- Minimum: 3 years clinical nursing experience, 2+ years must be in LDRP/NICU
WHY WORK FOR US?
Come Grow With Us.
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us—become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life
- Maintain certain clinical competencies required the Department appropriate to the level of service provided
- Above average interpersonal skills and basic computer skills
We consistently achieve top-ratings and recognition for outstanding quality performance and excellent clinical outcomes.
To achieve this level of high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. If you're passionate about making a difference in healthcare, we offer you an excellent environment where you can advance your career and achieve your goals.
In return, we'll reward you with competitive salaries, great benefits and a chance to work with a proven team.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.