Position: RN Med Surg (Days & Nights Available)
Competitive, Based on experience
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!
Full-time, permanent position
Both Days and Nights available
7a-7p or 7p-7a, Rotating weekends
796-Bed state-of-the-art tertiary hospital, Magnet Hospital
- The RN (Registered Nurse) on our Diabetic Endocrine (Med Surg) unit enjoys a friendly team based environment with a tenured staff. We assist in the treatment of a diverse group of Medical Surgical patients. The Registered Nurse (RN) on our unit enjoys a strong collaborative approach with a group of Nurses with a wide diversity of skills. You will enjoy a team that consistently scores high in patient satisfaction and an array of educational opportunities on our floor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Acute Care Hospital is required. (No LTAC)
- Minimum of 1 year experience Med/Surg/ and or Diabetic/Endocrine background is required
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.