Position: Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RN (NICU RN) – Level 4, Nights
Competitive, Based on experience
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!
Full-time, permanent position
Nights 7p-7A, Rotating weekends
796-Bed state-of-the-art tertiary hospital, Magnet Hospital.
In the heart of North Dallas, just 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas suburbs.
84-Bed NICU, Fast-paced, High-energy environment. Nurse/Pt. Ratio: 1:1 ½
- The NICU Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community.
- The NICU RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed.
- The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination. The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence-based practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) – REQUIRED
- This is a Magnet facility – ASN/Diploma candidates will not be considered
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license
WHY WORK FOR US?
- 1-2 years of Level III NICU experience (great opportunity to grow into a Level 4)
- Minimum Level 3 NICU experience, Required
- Must have experience with 23-week gestational age and above
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.