aPosition: Director of Patient Safety
Competitive, Based on experience
Yes, case by case
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much more!
Full-time, permanent position
250-Bed acute care hospital, it’s known for being the only non-military hospital in the state with its own landing strip, providing the capability to receive LifeFlight Air Ambulance patients via plane onsite.
- The Director of Patient Safety will advance a patient safety program that promotes a culture of safety and the elimination of avoidable harm and supervise the Risk Management Program for the hospital.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or other healthcare related field
- Master’s degree, Preferred
- Alaska licensure as appropriate for your clinical specialty area
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Knowledge of state of Alaska law, Nurse Practice Act, Federal/ CMS regulation and Joint Commission standards
- Must have clinical background experience.
- Required 3-5 yrs. experience in patient safety, risk and/or quality in an acute facility.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.
- Security and stability from working with America’s leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.